What questions can be asked in job interview about my project "Analysis of Blockchain technology for industrial exploitation"?
- I have done project on "analysis of Blockchain technology for industrial exploitation"
- Technology used - java
@Supriya - could you post a little more information about your project? What does your project do? What are the conclusions you've drawn, a summary of the project etc. would help us understand your project and suggest possible questions you might get asked in interview.
PS: Is it a job interview or technical viva at college?
- PS: this is for a job interview
- Project: "Analysis of Blockchain technology and it's commercial exploitation"
- The main objective of this project is to provide conceptual understanding of the function of Blockchain as a method of securing distributed ledgers,how consensus on their content is achieved.
- This project is trying to provide more security between two parties, its main aim to maintain transparency between two parties.
I'd expect interviewers to ask a lot of questions about blockchain technology. Its advantages and disadvantages.
Then you may expect questions on how exactly your project proposes to use the technology to generate transparency between the involved parties. You should be able to explain it with an example.
Maybe a few questions on bitcoins, how blockchain is different from traditional technologies, what are the risks involved in your approach etc.