What questions can be asked in job interview about my project "Analysis of Blockchain technology for industrial exploitation"?

• I have done project on "analysis of Blockchain technology for industrial exploitation"
  • Technology used - java 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - could you post a little more information about your project? What does your project do? What are the conclusions you've drawn, a summary of the project etc. would help us understand your project and suggest possible questions you might get asked in interview. 

PS: Is it a job interview or technical viva at college?

• Supriya Singh
    Supriya Singh
    • PS: this is for a job interview 
    • Project: "Analysis of Blockchain technology and it's commercial exploitation" 
    • The main objective of this project is to provide  conceptual understanding of the function of Blockchain as a method of securing distributed ledgers,how consensus on their content is achieved.
    • This project is trying to provide more security between two parties, its main aim to maintain transparency between two parties.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'd expect interviewers to ask a lot of questions about blockchain technology. Its advantages and disadvantages. 

Then you may expect questions on how exactly your project proposes to use the technology to generate transparency between the involved parties. You should be able to explain it with an example. 

Maybe a few questions on bitcoins, how blockchain is different from traditional technologies, what are the risks involved in your approach etc. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ had posted on blockchain earlier. Please look at that thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed my BCA and have decided to do job oriented courses . I have interest in both CCNA and Web Development courses . I want to know which...