What made you join CrazyEngineers

CE is growing with a rapid rate...
A month back we few guys were waiting for our 500th member...but today its 575...Isn't it a great pace....
We are Newbie but our rate is saying that soon we will be equal to all big shots ..(Forums...)😁

here million dollar question is Why CE's popularity is growing day by day?...What make to join this?.....Why you had joind CE?
And last but not the least What are the ideas which can lead CE to the top....

Ideas and comments are awaited...
😁

--Cheers

----Crazy

Replies

• crook
    crook
    i joined bcoz

Finally, we have a good thread πŸ˜€

here million dollar question is Why CE's popularity is growing day by day?
    why not? this place rocks! 😁

Why you had joind CE?
    Good question 😁 ! I joined because I loved the discussions on forum. I think CE is a very important resource for engineers for - mutual help and networking. We can discuss technical & non technical stuff and thats cool πŸ˜‰ . I think CE has a great future!

And last but not the least What are the ideas which can lead CE to the top....
    the answer is content and members! we do have quality content on the forums. I hope we will have hardcore technical discussions too. I talked to our good admin biggie about this and he said we will have trade specific sections on forum. I'm really excited about CE .

I think Crazy engineers is a fabulous place and i feel proud to join it!

CEan CrooK
  • rick
    rick
    😁

I was on big's gre & toefl forum. I bet many of you don't even know about it. then crazy engineers forum was launched. Biggie had sent me a pm telling me about the new forum, and I was on crazy engineers forum πŸ˜‰

I have seen this forum achieve its first 50 till 500 . Its an amazing place and i feel good to be a part of this forum. This place is becoming more exciting with more people joining in.

CE rocks 😁

Rick
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thanks!

I was on big's gre & toefl forum. I bet many of you don't even know about it.
    Thanks rick πŸ˜€ & Thanks crazyboy for starting this thread 😁

I'm really looking forward to replies to this thread! Folks, throw in your comments 😁.

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    rick
    😁

I was on big's gre & toefl forum. I bet many of you don't even know about it. then crazy engineers forum was launched. Biggie had sent me a pm telling me about the new forum, and I was on crazy engineers forum πŸ˜‰

I have seen this forum achieve its first 50 till 500 . Its an amazing place and i feel good to be a part of this forum. This place is becoming more exciting with more people joining in.

CE rocks 😁

Rick
    I did not know about it. Thanks for enlighting us rick πŸ˜‰ . I am sure we are building a great community !

crook
  • sristi
    sristi
    i was looking for a crazy group to join n started searching for the best site availableπŸ˜‰ on the net ..thus landed up in this beautiful forum

n i can say im in the company of the best craziest people thnx Biggie for the forum
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Sure, its great being in the company of crazy guys and girls who come from various backgrounds.

I joined crazy engineers especially for networking. I hope to make great friends here and be a part of interesting discussions. I have been a part of this forum since long and seeing this forum grow is great.

I urge our CEans to spread the word about our community. Thanks biggie for the forum ! πŸ˜€

jerry.
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    its shimple!! i m crazy and an enigneer!! so joined the gang!!i don't remember how i got here!πŸ˜”:?: but now i know where i m !!πŸ˜€ i agree with crook that its the content and the members who will take the site places! and of course the smart big k!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    wow

wow !

few months ago, we were a lonely place in the internet jungle but yet, people joined! that's amazing! I'm really excited to know how much everyone loves the CEan community. We are still young and how we grow is entirely in the hands of CEans!

With all our active team, I'm sure we will make a difference! 😁

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    Engineers world

Joining CE...hmmm!!! Well i got to know about it from orkut...I joined it as a normal site but i didn't know that i gonna njoy so much here...really i just love being on CE and even if i am busy i just have a look at the threads,posts...so that i am in complete touch with engineer's world.
  • aashima
    aashima
    got to know it from a friend... thought of having a look around but found it good one.... its different from other sites in a way that it deals with technicalities.... its not like all the other friendship dating sites.... ce has got its own sophisticated identity which makes me clinge to it more and more....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    my 0.02 dollars -

Guys!

Its fantastic that you joined. But the fact is, we are not yet a complete engineer's forum. We need lots of technical discussions & general discussions.

I sometimes think of CE as a small startup. Everybody works for it to make it big. Our aim is to build world's biggest Engineering community and an excellent network where the CEan identity will be acknowledged.

Its a pleasure to be with people who are crazy & are trying to build the engineers' network! πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    7 long years have rolled and Still CE is a place of engineers Delight I would say

I still can't believe "
    This is the only forum Which failed to impress me in first sight
    But
    This is the forum in which "I have posted the maximum number of posts
    Some times Life is really strange
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    Well.. me.. I was searching for a code for FLAMES on the internet.. then I came up with some code which one of the CEan's has posted.. Found this interesting, so I've joined.. and now I'm
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Well, I was not aware of this website.
    One day, I was just going through google news and clicked on a headline and that headline directed me to this website. After reading that topic, I clicked on couple of other topics on this website and found it very interesting. Then i didn't think much to join this websiteπŸ˜€
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    I joined originally because of the Absolute Zero section, as it was the only humor section accessible from office!!

I got to know about the very interesting and sometimes mind boggling tech discussions later!!

😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Well, I was searching for some help for my blog, and then Google led me to CE. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What about starting a new thread on MBA... ....Engineers as a Manager....Great (Dream) Why not start a section for that Shout --crazy
Guys! Check out the bottom left corner of our (click->) Homepage We have a 'countdown' for special events. Currently we have a countdown for FIFA '06 world cup 😁. Cool...
Here we start an interesting debate. The topic of this debate is - "Are Degrees necessary for being successful?" Feel free to explode your thoughts on this topic. Do let...
What is the angle between diagonals of two adjacent faces of a cube starting from same vertex? Post your answer with explanation. Quick! -The Big K-
Hi CEans! The session timout for our forums is now set to 20 minutes. So, I hope that you won't get 'login screen' when you compose your big post and...