What kind of Web Application you would find more useful?

What kind of Web Application you would find more useful? Please put in your suggestions too! ๐Ÿ˜€

Right now I have plans of releasing these:
1. Personal Information Manager (PIM)
2. Contacts List Released - #-Link-Snipped-#
3. Students' Portal
4. Personal Calendar

Please put in your suggestions and input... ๐Ÿ˜€ I am ready to do any kinda projects... ๐Ÿ˜€ Anything Web Development... Am lacking ideas!!! ๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those are already done several times, right? Why not create a mashup?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Those are already done several times, right? Why not create a mashup?
    I agree... But none exists as a web application!!! ๐Ÿ˜” Unfortunately... ๐Ÿ˜”
    And that PIM consists of these: Contacts + Personal Calendar + Live Feeds + Mail Feeds... ๐Ÿ˜€

And yeah!!! I am unable to get any ideas... ๐Ÿ˜” That's the reason I am asking you guys... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    What is the difference between Personal information manager(PIM) and personal calendar??

Can you please explain me??
    See the above post ya... Personal Calendar is a subset of PIM. PIM is more than that!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

PIM consists of these: Contacts + Personal Calendar + Live Feeds + Mail Feeds...
  • Reya
    Reya
    i read the above comment!!Then what is the purpose of having calendar??
    Calendar as in, Google Calendar like thing... The current calendar which I am right now developing is capable of scheduling stuffs for me and I am using it daily... If its not there, am doomed... I will send a few screenshots of it in my next post, then you will be able to understand it better... ๐Ÿ˜€
    This is the Month View... ๐Ÿ˜€
    [โ€‹IMG]
    This is the Week View... ๐Ÿ˜€
    [โ€‹IMG]
    This is the Day View... ๐Ÿ˜€
    [โ€‹IMG]

Using these, I can set my reminders and stuff... Now you got it? It resembles as in FullCalendar and is powered by PHP... ๐Ÿ˜€ I wrote the PHP coding for this... ๐Ÿ˜› UI I didn't do...
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Praveen :You told me about this before!!

You didn't get my quest.OK leave it!
    praveena211
    @Praveen :You told me about this before!!

You didn't get my quest.OK leave it!
    Mind explaining it better?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof.Sudeshna Sarkar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of Learning Using Neural Networks in Artificial Intelligence. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask...
Prof.Sudeshna Sarkar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of Probabilistic Learning in Artificial Intelligence. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your questions...
Prof.Anupam Basu, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of Natural Language Processing in Artificial Intelligence. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your...
Here is an interesting thought: A long engagement | Opinion | The Engineer Bioramani
3 D printing has matured to a manufacturing activity. ALM could 'revolutionise' industrial mass production | News | The Engineer Bioramani