What kind of leaders do the people of different genders make ?

From my experience and other reports of surveys, i have found that :

Male : generally autocratic and domminating.

Female : generally democratic and pleasing to work with.

what are your views on this ?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    To get the maximum output then a Dominating feature is needed

If a smooth handling target achieving type then the pleasing to work with type with some dominance is needed

If leader has no dominance he is not fit for leadership
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    jeffrey samuel
    If leader has no dominance he is not fit for leadership
    That would be too conventional to say that a leader should be dominant. A leader is one among the equals. People must love the leader.I don't think Nextgen people would love too dominating a leader. They'll rather love cheerful leaders. This is just my perspective of approach. It may completely deviate.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    In the sense of dominance I never meant over people hello !!

I meant over the situation through all the thick and thin that may arise
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    jeffrey samuel
    In the sense of dominance I never meant over people hello !!

I meant over the situation through all the thick and thin that may arise
    I could not make this out from your sentence above.! I perceived the obvious.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Oh NO guys ! i think you misunderstood the question .

What i really want to say is what type of leaders do men and women generally make ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Still the question is little over my head can you clear it out #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    zaveri
    Male : generally autocratic and domminating.

Female : generally democratic and pleasing to work with.

what are your views on this ?
    Not all men are autocratic, and not all women are pleasing to work with. Attitude towards each colleague can differ for each person. This does not mean a leader is better if male or female. Gender does not matter. The attitude does, and thats what brings forth better leadership. The leader should be able to convince his/her sub-ordinates that he/she is capable of that post. A win-win attitude usually works.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How or what exactly is followed in each and every filter to remove the ripple in the pulsating DC
Hi, My name is Indrajeet Roy, and I was studying Mechanical Engg. from Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. Unfortunately, I had to leave it due to financial difficulties, and am now pursuing...
can somebody please give an elaborate description about the various parts and working of a hermetically sealed compressor used in our domestic refrigerators..??
Here's your chance to grab a free copy of the ebook "Not Just Another Pie In The Sky" by Sanket Nadhani. It's the story of Pallav Nadhani, who started his...
Virginia Tech engineers have developed CHARLI-2 a humanoid robot that dances to the famous 'Gagnam Style' - PSY's viral K-POP sensation. Virginia Tech's Robotics and Mechanisms Laboratory. Well, the robot...