What kind of graph is this? [Image]

#-Link-Snipped-#
What do electrical engineers usually call this graph (I am pretty sure that this isn't just some circuit) and what should I do in order to comprehend it? Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think it is the block diagram of MR-J2S-70A encoder IC as far I can tell from those Chinese inscriptions. Correct me if I am wrong.

God father can you help us?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    I think it is the block diagram of MR-J2S-70A encoder IC as far I can tell from those Chinese inscriptions. Correct me if I am wrong.

God father can you help us?
    Yes, You are right Ishan. This is Some portion of the Schematic not a graph.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, pls i need project topics on instrumentation and control engineering (M.Engn.)
hello everybody i need help, i have search over the web but don't find any tutorial good enough for analysis freqeuncy using matlab while i new in matlab. hope someone...
To all Civil engineering graduate the following are subjects in the Civil Engineering Licensure Examination(Philippines). A. MATHEMATICS AND SURVEYING Mathematics 1.0 Algebra 1.1 Set Theory* 1.2 Real Numbers 1.3 Algebraic...
Just wrote about the breaking news on VoiCE: Skype Connection Problem. Skype Is Down Globally! - CrazyEngineers . Skype is down globally and the fix we offered earlier doesn't seem...