What Is Your Desired Cad Software?

Hello! For a designer, a good software is important to design. According to you, what's your desired software?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    For me,the desired software used for designing is AutoCAD 2012 and Inkscape.

Even Maya is good for 3d modelling/designing.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The software I used and really loved to create my own 3D designs was 3D Studio Max. I learned most of it on my own. Then I discovered that I was using a pirated copy of it 😲. So I deleted it. GstarCAD (they were our sponsors) is one of the better choices and they're innovative at a faster pace.

Ignorance is a bliss.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Never heard of Inkscape. GstarCAD is a good software for design.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Vivien.hugo
    Never heard of Inkscape. GstarCAD is a good software for design.
    InkScape is a SVG Authoring Tool. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the concept of solar paint? and what is the cost per square meter in India? Is it available commercialy ?
Would the alarming mortality at the AMRI hospital have been less if there was some way to mitigate the suffocation? In a centrally airconditioned building, ventillation is a regulated activity...
Any one can help me in Design Explanation for a trolley in packing section on assembly line of HORN, in which two is kept in a single box of different...
hey guyz, pls get me some details on where i can do advanced automation courses in India, i am a diploma holder in mechatronics
A mega project it is! Indian Railways has started giving out contracts to different companies to do the prefeasibility report regarding the construction of rail lines for bullet trains connecting...