What is Your #1 Challenge when it comes to Finding an Industrial Engineering Job or an Internship

We all know this. We apply, apply and keep on applying. Send resumes in a black doom and waiting for those interview calls.

I have been through this and I'm sure lots of people in IE have too. But after working with manufacturing, consulting and startup companies, I have realized there are so many components to getting an industrial engineering job.

So, today, I want to know - what is that #1 SPECIFIC thing which IEs find extremely tough when it comes to finding a Job/Internship
- Is it writing a winning resume or a cover letter ?
- Is it dealing with how to crush interviews ?
- Is it finding which companies to apply to ?
- Anything else ?

I'd love to hear your challenges/experiences and happy to help you out if you need 😀

Best,
Zubin

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Brought up in several different cities across India, thanks to the transferrable job of his father who was in the Indian Army, Shubham Jha has always been a inquisitive person....
Project Abstract / Summary : I am going to introduce you a new kind of electric railway engine which reduces the fuel of cost. This kind of electric railway engine...
The Swedish venture Jays has finally launched its flagship u-JAYS headphone in the Indian market. The latest on-ear headpiece is the fifth addition to the list of q-JAYS, c-JAYS, j-JAYS...
Project Abstract / Summary : From the past two decades, the research area of nearest neighbor search in high dimensional data sets has always been in the limelight. Content-based multimedia...
Researchers from the Plymouth University have recently discovered a new and unique property of Graphene. A study led by Dr Shakil Awan reports that when a high frequency electrical signal...