What is to be filled in 'year of degree' in GATE appilcation form 2012 ?

I was admitted to b.tech(IT) in 2007 but due to 2 back papers i am unable to complete the course in due time. Instead of 2007-2011, it will be now 2007-2012. Now i am very much confused about what is to be filled up in place of "year of degree" in the application form of GATE 2012. Please HELP !!

Replies

• Daffi
    Daffi
    you are supposed to fill the year of degree as 2011 and also attach a self attested copy of ur degree certificate and if u r still having arrears then do attach a copy of final sem or final year mark sheet or ur course completion certificate or a letter from d principal of d clg u did ur B.Tech..........
    Best of Luck.................
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Mou D: Assuming you are still a student, If you are set to appear for GATE in 2012, your Year of degree is 2012.

GATE has made it a rule that GATE scoore will be valid for one year only. I hope you are in your final year of degree course.
  • Mou D
    Mou D
    Thank you for your help. I already filled up the form setting 2012 as the 'year of degree'.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We had these three books: Introduction to Algorithms - Author Thomas H. Cormen - Publication Prentice Hall of India Design & Analysis of Computer Algorithms - Author Horowitz, Sahani, Rajsekharam...
Here are some of the prescribed books: 1. Software Engineering- A Practitioner's Approach (Sixth Edition) - Roger Pressman (TMH) 2. Software Engineering (Seventh Edition) - Ian Summerville, Pearson Education. 3....
E4C News: High school students research cutting-edge green technology
Metallurgical/materials engr, i have work experiences. Worked at cenod ind as maintanance officer etc
Internal combustion engines and electric fridges share a common action in that each has piston that acts compression of a gas. CO2 being the modern refrigerant gas R444 needs far...