What is the way in GATE for go to industrial design

hello@crazy engineers..as i completed my graduation in mechanical...i would like to attend GATE 2019 taking up classes from next month...after that i would like to do my post graduation in Industrial design or automotive design in finest institutes...can i have a chance to do that through GATE

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Good GATE score will definitely open good opportunities for you. You can surely get into institutes you wish to apply. Along with that you can also apply for PSU interviews using your GATE score. 

• Naramala Rohith
    Naramala Rohith

is GATE score will help me to get into designing(automotive related) courses for m.tech

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Yes #-Link-Snipped-#‍ , valid GATE score will really help you to get into good design courses. 
  • Naramala Rohith
    Naramala Rohith

please provide me further information like which institutes are offering post graduation courses in automotive design or transportation design through gate score and what are the previous cutoffs....

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ These courses might be of help to you -

1. M.Des. in Transportation Design from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (Admission Office), Okhla, Delhi
    2. M.Des. in Automobile Design from DYPDC School of Design, Ajeenkya DY Patil University | Lohegaon, Pune
    3. M.Des. in Transportation and Automobile Design from National Institute of Design, Gandhinagar

You can check the respective websites of all these universities to read about cutoffs and GATE scores needed if any.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We need to determine if we really need to keep the old notifications for each of our member. At present, we maintain all the notifications for all users. But maybe...
Hi sir I am vimal sathyaa 23 years old i completed B.E mechanical engineering in 2016 but i secured 61% only but job opportunities asked 65% .what can i do...
Can we pre-populate the contact us section with the user name/ name and email address of the person who is going to that section?Since we any way save all the...
How do make my own profile on Wikipedia?
Duration 3-4 weekslocation Mysuru/MysorePlease suggest me if anyThanks in advanceIts ok if in Bangalore