What is the voltage gain of current amplifier?

wat s The voltage gain of a current amplifier..??? wat can we do to get some current gain with voltage gain unity???

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Janaa karti
    wat s The voltage gain of a current amplifier..??? wat can we do to get some current gain with voltage gain unity???
    Come on current amplifiers are buffer circuits used to increas e the power at the output.

They must have unity voltage gain at all time

To know more read articles related to Buffer circuits or common collector amplifier CC is the most basic buffer amplifier.

To get current gain alone in a AC signal use CC that is more than enough if noise is tolerable. Other wise go for Mos buffers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://onlinetonegenerator.com/
For all those who find it difficult to keep track of their valuables, Nokia has launched a new accessory for its Lumia range of smartphones which make sure that the...
The Youth of world is addicted to two social media applications from two big companies; Oops ! Let me correct that, Quite possible from now onwards they will be addicted...
i am a 4rth year electronics and instrumentation engineering student , plz suggest me some paoject topics on temperature and level control without using microcontroller
I am not in demand of anything but lastly i read a post and intutively thought of posting "hahahaha" in reply to that . But suddenly i thought that i've...