What is the purpose of this website?

One of the CEans wrote to me asking "What is this website meant for?" and I think that's an interesting question. I thought of asking all our members what 'they think' is the purpose of this website and what is this site meant for?

Post your own opinion, please. It could be anything; wrong or right does not matter ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• vinod1993
    vinod1993
    The purpose of this website is to enlighten our minds with "crazy" thoughts and "crazy" ideas by which we tend to give "crazy" opinions for a "crazy" query thus switching on his "crazy" intuitions which is a cumulative process ๐Ÿ˜€ ...!!
    Im crazy
    Im crazy
    Im insanely crazy
    Im crazy
    Im crazy
    I also made him crazy
    He's crazy
    He's crazy
    He's insanely crazy
    He's crazy
    Im crazy
    We're two crazies
    Together and crazy
    Foreverly crazy
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you really want to change your mind. You will find like minded people here. Always Ready to help in every topic.

And My second Home for sure.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    More views, please ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    A community started by engineers (Do NOT get confuse with the word, here at CE we do not believe in degree; we believe in engineering mind, so CRAZY ENGINEER can be anyone with a science, arts, commerce degree who is interested in applying the engineering) for engineers.

Here at CE, all of the CRAZY ENGINEERS, utilize their time in helping each other without any self interest; everyone of us does this to enhance other's in-turn our own knowledge.

-CB
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    The_Big_K
    One of the CEans wrote to me asking "What is this website meant for?" and I think that's an interesting question. I thought of asking all our members what 'they think' is the purpose of this website and what is this site meant for?

Post your own opinion, please. It could be anything; wrong or right does not matter ๐Ÿ˜€
    My opinion, if there is no one to lend any help CrazyEngineers are there to give me a hand to get rid off.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The real crazy ones land here in search of something particular and are stuck here forever. The magic of the community lies in the fact that you feel belonged here. Every member grows (in knowledge, crazy-factor and overall attitude) as the community grows. Some of us have found the best of the best friends only because of CE. It has become a phenomena of sorts. If you can associate or relate with it - the thoughts, the people and the positive energy that moves here, you will never want to leave.

๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Once you become a member of CE you'll know how awesome community it is; Like-minded Intelligent people in community. Everyone's in CE are willing to help. apart from that, you can share your queries in order to solve it, you learn new things every day(I seriously mean it). when I see some CEans have very deep knowledge and I lack it, that shit motivates me to work even harder (call it jealousy or whatever).
    Its been 25 days that I have been in this community & I see myself here 'till I die ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Troll_So_Hard
    Once you become a member of CE you'll know how awesome community it is; Like-minded Intelligent people in community. Everyone's in CE are willing to help. apart from that, you can share your queries in order to solve it, you learn new things every day(I seriously mean it). when I see some CEans have very deep knowledge and I lack it, that shit motivates me to work even harder (call it jealousy or whatever).
    Its been 25 days that I have been in this community & I see myself here 'till I die ๐Ÿ˜€
    And see you got email id with crazyengineers.net ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    godfather
    And see you got email id with crazyengineers.net ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    AbraKaDabra
    The real crazy ones land here in search of something particular and are stuck here forever.

๐Ÿ˜
    That's me exactly ๐Ÿ‘
    The purpose of this website is to unite engineers from around the globe ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    โ˜• keep the thread alive, folks. I'm sure a lot of our first time, guest visitors are reading this!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how positive and negative supply works in operational amplifier.
Freinds, Help me to know the relationship between hybrid parameters of common collector,emitter,base configurations.
I think you are all aware of the scheme of 5 sms/day for 15 days.what is the reason for this?is this essential?
hi frnds hw r u naman chopra here
Actly it is smthing lyk angry bird ...in which i'll havt to project a ball in a 15 cm dia hole...and my bot can move up nd down as well...