What is the principle of the tube-light choke and starter ?

I have observed that the starter is not just a capacitor, but it contains a capacitor and something else .

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    yes,apart from capacitor it consists of an inductor and some resistor elements,i.e. inductor coupled capacitor choke.the circuitry is known as Ballast circuit.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    zaveri

I have observed that the starter is not just a capacitor, but it contains a capacitor and something else .
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have a look at this thread :- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now suppose you had a misadventure with this nature's killer, and yet you were lucky enough to escape with your life and suffer just a few bites. what should be...
Hi we are easyfix and we provide electrical services to both major business houses as well as home based customers. we are delighted to be a part of this amazing...
HELLO, my name is mubin, and im from MALAYSIA, i join this website because i have a lots of question in my mind that actually i dont know the answer.....
Can anybody tell me the answer please, as many as you all can give..
The Gate website has been opened for the year 2013. Please find all your queries addressed at this official website. AbraKaDabra I think this thread should be pinned till Sept...