What is the permissible size of animated avatar image?

Hi there,
I have built an animated avatar for myself, its around 40kb. Whenever I tried to upload in my profile, it failed, showing the error 'image is not replaced'. I want to know the max size permitted for animated image. Do tell me other constraints, if any.

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

thats what it says on the control panel. that means your avatar is overshooting the size specification(and maybe pixel area too).
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    thanks pal!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Meaning: instruct or correct morally Usage: The purpose of the moral education session that was held at the end of the academic year was to edify the outgoing class. Syn:...
public class Manager { publicstaticvoid main(String[] args) { String[] units = { " ", "one", "two", "three", "four", "five", "six", "seven", "eight", "nine" }; String[] teens = { " ",...
I need a simple mini project on any topic of computer that suites my qualifications and condition.......... i'm goin to enter in 5th sem by the end of this july.........
I am a great fan of such ads and this is another , in tribute to FIFA 2010. All the animals are trained animals except the oal keeping croc which...
Hello dear fellows, i am in urgent need of WPS (Welding Procedure Specification) of GMAW aka MIG as per Sec IX ASME. If any one have it pls.. PM me...