What is the Munger Operating System?

Quote:

In 2007, Charlie Munger gave the commencement address at USC Law School, opening his speech by saying, “Well, no doubt many of you are wondering why the speaker is so old. Well, the answer is obvious: He hasn’t died yet.”

Fortunately for us, Munger has kept on ticking. The commencement speech is an excellent response to the Big Question: How do we live a life that really works? It has so many of Munger’s core ideas that we think the speech represents the Munger Operating System for life. End quote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon a new concept that seems to be getting popular in India, called 'Car Subscription'. ZoomCar, the company that began its journey by offering cars on rental has...
I have got back in mechanics in b.tech but after giving exam i have got 20 marks 
Here's a quick guide for anyone who's struggling to configure NGINX web server on uBuntu to have the following configuration.First, the problem I faced was this:-The non-www to www redirects...
We have an interesting case of the 'AADHAR' challenge. TRAI Chief, Mr. R.S Sharma posted an open challenge on Twitter while sharing his AADHAR number -https://twitter.com/rssharma3/status/1023119411568201730Mr. Sharma challenged people to...
Hello sir I'm Sunil completed my b.tech. in b.tech my percentage/aggregate is very less and further i don't want to study can i get placed in better company even my...