What is the minimum percentile for IIT M.Tech Admission through GATE?

Could anybody tell us about what is the minimum percentile required for getting admission in IIT through GATE?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The minimum percentile is 99% for admission in IIT.

The formula for percentile is as floows.
    P= (N- Summation of n from C=1 to r)*100/N

Where N=number of total candidates. n=Number of students having the same rank as us in same discipline.

P is percentile.
    r=All India rank.

P.S: I have found out an easy method to increase our percentile. And that is->

*STUDY HARD* 👍
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    NO study *hard*.... we want for powerful word than it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You can enter your registration number and check the results here: UG/PG Examinations Results
What are the major things that every engineer should hold in his/her toolbox? List them here. 😁
VoiCE posts published on CrazyEngineers VoiCE - Violators Beware! e-Challans In Delhi From September This Year Martin Jetpack Soaring High – 5000 Ft Flight Demonstrated Omega, The Famous Timepiece Brand...
This video shows the several ways to use diagonal bracing while constructing a wood-framed house. [video=youtube;b-fYaHNbGrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-fYaHNbGrA[/video]
hey guys, i am a final yr student, and my project involves interfacing a PIC microcontroller to a GSM mobile.. can you please help me in that.. 😀