CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Clarence Gomez • 07 Apr, 2013
We are using fs-911 plus..
@Handsome hari • 05 May, 2013 • 1 like try it.. fx-991ms
@Ankita Katdare • 06 May, 2013 From what I hear off the civil engineer friends, if you really wanted to buy a graphing calculator they would definitely recommend a TI83+. However, if you want a REALLY good one which will give you all the derivatives and the integrals, buy a TI89.

Then there is the Casio FX-115ES which lets you go back edit formulas (in addition to some other interesting functions).
@maria flor • 13 May, 2013 fx-991ES+.
Most of us in our batch used this and also it's the best calculator to be use in CE Board exam.
1.4k views

Related Posts

@Radhika Deshpande · Jul 24, 2015

A computer engineer by degree, this Indore girl has done it all. Right from working at various levels in the financial services sector, to donning the hat of leadership positions...
3.2k views

@saurabh.dmet6178 · Jan 10, 2013

hey guys ........ dis is saurabh gandhi , B.E. Marine from M.E.R.I. (MARINE ENGINEERING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE) KOLKATA formerly known as DMET. Being a merchant navy officer, i am earning...
5.1k views

@demetron · Jan 7, 2013

lets make this a default thread for 1st round discussion 😀 ok i'll start i got sunbeam pune for DAC and just wanna know who esle is coming to pune?
7.2k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Jun 8, 2015

As numerical increments get added to our favourite smartphone every year we quickly follow suit and replace them with something better. Some predict that an average American changes his/her smartphone...
1.6k views

@Vasu M · Aug 18, 2015

Hai friends, I am new to this page, I have completed my Engineering in Electronics and Communication, I want to start a company related to my field in small scale,...
1.5k views