What is the importance of mobiles os ?

I want to know ,, what is operating systems' real job in mobiles ??

and how much we need them in mobiles?

Also what we'll miss if the current mobiles are without os ??

sorry if my language not that well 😀

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Nowadays, mobile operating systems are very much same as desktop operating systems. Mobile OS have some extra tasks to do, like managing network signals etc.

Every mobile needs an operating system otherwise how will it work. Earlier mobiles used to have a firmware, which is basically an input output system, and some utilities.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    A Mobile operating system, also known as a Mobile OS, a Mobile platform, or a Handheld operating system, is the Operating system - Wikipedia that controls a Mobile Device—similar in principle to an operating system such as Linux or Microsoft Windows - Wikipedia that controls a desktop computer. However, they are currently somewhat simpler, and deal more with the wireless versions of broadband and local connectivity, mobile multimedia formats, and different input methods.
    For more information..
    Mobile Operating System
  • sookie
    sookie
    As far as I know in most simple terms,

A operating system used in mobiles just like any other normal OS provides an interface for interaction between hardware and user. OS provides basically services to users. If OS will not be there in mobiles then modern mobiles would not have been provided with so many advanced services that develops our interest in buying a mobile that provides me best service.

Feel free to correct me if wrong. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today i Listened this...absolutely great "Earth Song" What about sunrise What about rain What about all the things That you said we were to gain... What about killing fields Is...
Today i try to understand DDOS attacks....SO I would like to share with you what i learn ..seems to very simple but very dangerous A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or...
hello everybody. i'm the new member in this forum. i wanna ask something about image processing. i got a project on my college. i want to measurement of human height...
International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) Call for Paper​The International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) publish original papers on all subjects relevant to electronics, computer science,...
hi this is freelanceindia from india....