What is the future of Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

What are the job opportunities?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I found this video on Youtube.
    You might find it informative:

[video=youtube;U6VB6g8fyik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6VB6g8fyik&feature=related[/video]
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    virgilsc
    What are the job opportunities?
    Right now, it is endless!
    The course of electrical and electronics give you an upper edge by educating you with information about almost all the other fields. And you can have a very flexible career if you feel so. All you got to do is find a good college and work hard.
    And, about jobs and salaries, every branch has its own store for that. It all depends on how good you are. Take a branch as your discipline only after a thorough look at what you are going to go through.
    Have fun, welcome aboard!
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    @aj- I must remark here that you are indeed lucky to have got a job in the core field!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Yes, I was lucky, and my immediate juniors will be lucky if they get it in core field.
    But after that, there are going to be immense openings in the core field. The indications of power requirement and lack of professionals in the field shows an alarming projection of openings in the core field. The operation and maintenance is going to be the most job generating field.

PS:
    One thing to be noted- The initial salary is not going to be attractive. It may look even ugly(mine was ugly enough 😉 ). But please be optimistic. you are going to have a better pay-scale than the IT people. The graph grows exponentially for the people in the core.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    @aj- Yeah, thanks for informing me I wasn't sure. For now, I keep my fingers crossed!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kapil Sibal, Minister For Human Resource, India, Chas Edelstein, CEO, Apollo Group, USAm & Dipak Jain,Dean Designate, INSEAD, Dean Emeritus, Kellogg School of Management discuss 'Quality and Quantity in Education:...
Found this video on Facebook 😛 About Facebook 😛 Thought I should share Have a look: [video=youtube;sQYJs1rsMuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYJs1rsMuo[/video]
Is there any way to search videos on facebook by name? I tried to figure it our but I am clueless.
CEans, CE has evolved over the years and constantly adopted newer and better ways of making CE usable to all our engineers. I had been long thinking of reorganizing our...
Here's a call for all our CEans - From the announcements - CE's foundation day, November 26th, is just a few days away and I'm sure all of us are...