What is the future of EEE?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hello #-Link-Snipped-#‍ Welcome to CE. You have asked a very broad question.  Do you mean the future of electrical engineering? Or the possibilities of electrical & electronics engineers can achieve? 

I'm assuming that you are asking the future of an EEE engineering graduate. Keeping that in mind, an EEE graduate could get a job in PSUs (Public Service Units) such as BHEL, NTPC, DMRC, NHPC, Power Grid or core sectors like electricity generation, information technology, construction and infrastructure development, electronics design .. and so on and so forth. 

You can opt for IES (Indian Engineering Service) via the UPSC exam. Or you can go for MTech/ME after Graduation from IITs or NITs and pursue Ph.D. and become a researcher. 

The possibilities are actually endless. Do let us know what you want to pursue.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I think it's more about jobs in EEE domain. #-Link-Snipped-#‍ - be assured that there will always be plenty of jobs and opportunities for the qualified and skilled. 

I'm an Electrical engineer, but I work in computer programming domain. I've known several people who went to to get post graduate degrees in topics related to EEE and are doing well. 

If you are a student, just focus on your studies and make sure that you acquire complementary skills ( programming, design, tools, software etc.). You'll do good. All the best!

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

With Robotics, AI, IoT ruling the roost, EEE will be the PM with the rest following behind as Dy.PMs periodically trying to pull the rug from under the leader.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am interested in testing as I have thorough knowledge of manual testing and I am planning to do training on selenium with java. I am from computer science background...
As I am studying in central University of Karnataka. I have completed my 6th semester in electronics and communication but still I am searching for internship,can I get the links...
Quote: SiFive's HiFive Unleashed, a development board based on the open-source RISC-V architecture, is getting an upgrade that could attract personal computer developers—and someday even makers and hobbyists—to open-source hardware....