What is the difference between Tata Sky HD & Sky+HD?

I'm curious to know the difference between Tata Sky HD and Sky+HD set top boxes? I've looked at the official website but couldn't find a page that describes the exact difference. From what I read, the Sky+HD has the ability to record HD videos. What are the other differences?

Replies

• Sharma Amit
    Sharma Amit
    Tata Sky Plus HD Review by Gaurav Gupta's Blog
    Here is what u want..!! The Big_K ..!! 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks. So to summarise, The Tata Sky+HD offers me -

1. Pause Live TV: The set top box begins recording at the moment I hit the pause button so that I can play the skipped part.

2. Full HD: 1080i transmission but only on the channels that broadcast the signal. Would be interesting to know how many channels are doing that and how many will begin HD transmission.

3. Recording of content: 500GB disk captures 600+ hours of SD (standard definition) content. Not sure of how much it can capture at HD.

4. Free VOD: Free video on demand seems to be cool. Not sure if there are any hidden costs.

Still not sure if the price for the upgrade would be worth it. Looking forward to more opinions and reviews.
  • Anoop Sarkar
    Anoop Sarkar

Notable features Difference in HD Tatasky & Tatasky HD +  

• akula rajesh
    akula rajesh

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i have a project idea, but i don't know how to implement it.. so, please share your ideas.. my proj is: 2 desktop pcs are kept and 1 PC...
Heya Guys..!! I want to know , which are the software's used in EC engineering .>!! #Famoussoftware ..!!
I want to know how the loopback address is actually implemented? That is, when we use loopback address (127.0.0.1), does a software runs which virtually mimics the network, or the...
Let me make it short, I dropped my Android in water & spontaneously I picked it up from it & opened it up. I am unable to open entire as...
Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy S4 and everyone is curious to know how it stands in comparison with Samsung Galaxy S3. Here's a specs comparison chart that will give...