CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 10 Sep, 2013
I always amazed by the cost price of different waters.(mineral water/RO water/UV treated water).What does the mineral water composed of?Is it safe going for UV treated water,RO rather than mineral water?
What is the reason behind the high cost of mineral water?
(sorry if the question seems stupid buti want to know about it)
@aarthivg • 14 Nov, 2013 • 1 like Water purification is based on TDS control. This TDS gives us information about how much minerals are present in the water.

RO water purification: In general water contains ions like calcium, magnesium. In order to remove excess of ions from water, reverse osmosis is used.

UV treated water: Ultra violet rays are passed in the water which kills bateria but this process does not remove excess of water.

Mineral water composed of dissolved substance along with gases.
@KSS Manian • 27 Nov, 2013 Now one more question raised in my mind.

Which is good for health?
4.8k views

Related Posts

@varaprasad reddy · Jun 27, 2013

What Should be the distance between two electrical earth pits as per standards?
7.2k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Aug 7, 2014

Leigh Purnell, a graduate from Aston University has developed a compact external phone charger called Petalite Flux battery that can be used to charge your smartphones, tablets, iPod or any...
10.1k views

@sheldor · Mar 19, 2012

what would be better for me doing job in tcs or m tech from coep?
4.5k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Jan 16, 2016

After launching the Coolpad Note 3 back in October 2015, the company has now come out with Coolpad Note 3 Lite for its Indian audience. And just like the Note...
7.1k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Jul 11, 2014

If someone uninstalls whatsapp, name of the contact doesn't appear in the 'All contacts' ?Consider my friend has total 10 contacts showing up in whatsapp including me. Now I have...
289.2k views