What is the difference between a website and blog ?

as per title i want to know that what is the difference between website and blog in detail in every sense.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A blog is a website that acts as an online diary, keeping log of various articles.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm trying to create GUI app using DEV C++. Is anyone familiar with this?? Facing a few problems understanding the stuff in the code! 😳 Tag : grsalvi , simplycoder
So, Anonymous has done it again. The BSNL's website has been hacked and defaced with the following message being displayed - Hacked by Anonymous indiasupport Aseem trivedi(cartoonist) and alok dixit...
Hello CEans,😁 Before you start actual reading :-This post contain topic from mechanical Engineering syllabus. Any topic associated with two links. :Info_Links: this contain pages where your topic content available....
Okay, this is driving me nuts. I've heard this tune somewhere before but can't recall. Here's a snippet of the tune https://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1402743/?cep=14 Can someone tell me details, album, artist so...
what is the basic reason behind genetic engineering? why we call engineering not genetic science?