what is the difference b2in phase current and line current?

now i am reading 3 phase transformer but to understand it properly i need the besic concept. please tell me.
I found some other difficulties to read star-delta,star-star, delta star and delta delta connections.
In the books the relationship between the Primary phase current & primary line current,secondary phase current & secondary line current, sec. ph voltage & sec line voltage is not described in the books.zwhere and how do these relationships come?

Replies

• saabhinav
    saabhinav
    ๐Ÿ˜’ there are two types of current star and delta connections-phase &line current.
    line current is the current flowing in impedane with each impedance having its own line current.But phase current is the current in each phase.It can be calculated by applying KCL at each end in delta connections.From the figure of star connection,it is clear that phase current & line current.:smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Vinod, Many Many Happy Returns of the day! may all your dreams come true! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Please give me some project ideas for final year project
Hello everybody , I made this thread because i met a problem in my graduation project , The project is Hydraulic elevator using telescopic cylinder , and the problem which...
After launching the iPad, Apple is now gearing up to showcase the future of iPhone/iPad operating system (version 4). The preview will help app developers plan for new features in...
I bought a toshiba l500 late in december last year and on february while using linux ubuntu it showed my hard disk was failing and it had many bad sectors...