What is the best EEE course in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ Are you looking for a course in NIIT Telangana specifically or any course for EEE graduates? Please be more specific and detailed in asking your questions so that we can be of better help.

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ What you want to do with the course? What I mean is do you want to move into IT or you want to pursue masters or do you want to join some course which gives a job in the technical field?

If its IT- you can learn any of the latest technologies.

Masters- you can try out Embedded systems or mechatronics which are always innovative.

If you want a short-term course - you can do advanced study in AC DC motors or Robotics or VLSI, MATLAB etc. 

If you provide more information, we can suggest better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am interested in testing as I have thorough knowledge of manual testing and I am planning to do training on selenium with java. I am from computer science background...
As I am studying in central University of Karnataka. I have completed my 6th semester in electronics and communication but still I am searching for internship,can I get the links...
Quote: SiFive's HiFive Unleashed, a development board based on the open-source RISC-V architecture, is getting an upgrade that could attract personal computer developers—and someday even makers and hobbyists—to open-source hardware....