What is... Quincome?

Everyone has a set of friends who do this! If you do, share this with them, yo! ๐Ÿ˜€

Quincome

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Nice job ๐Ÿ˜€

Instead of only one scene, it would had been better to have 3-4 scenes like in your other comics. *Comment applicable for this comic itself.*
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yep. Always jealous of the Quiz Winners! ๐Ÿ‘€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    "DO YOU KNOW THE TERM FOR 'OUTSOURCING'................LESS TALENTED"

"GET LOST NOW !"

I rolled on the floor with laughter, with this one. one of the best so far.
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    but in the real world scenario ... most of the startups i come across are based on outsourced works only... moreover, once into a job it is monetary all the time...
    i was told when i joined a company that " we as a company are not here for charity, we are here to make money, to sustain and flourish"....๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • dossdss
    dossdss
    Maaaaaannnn you are awesome.
    reading you from last half an hour.... couldnt stop smiling...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›

the definition of outsourcing.... godddddd
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    dossdss
    Maaaaaannnn you are awesome.
    reading you from last half an hour.... couldnt stop smiling...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›

the definition of outsourcing.... godddddd
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€ If you like these, check out the other comics I do - linked in my signature.

Chuck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a cool way of understanding HTTP error status codes represented by CATS. You'll get everything from 404 to 431 to 500. Source: 9gag.com
There can be different scales to measure the success of business. It could be just finance based (Ex. Company did turn of X in the current financial year, so it's...
DocEngage is a Bangalore based startup that has launched a cloud-based collaboration platform for Doctors and Patients. The company allows patients to find doctors in Bangalore and maintain their family...
Scientists at the Vienna Institute Of Technology are proposing a new use of the CERN's Large Hadron Collider - as the world's fasetest stopwatch. The heavy ion collisions will lead...
I need to conduct an online survey. I was looking for an online survey tool and came across SurveyMonkey, freeonlinesurveys.com, surveygizmo. I'm confused which one to use. I'm looking for...