What Is Polarization Of Electromagnetic Wave?

what do u mean by polarization of wave?how does waves are polarised??

Replies

• manishks
    manishks
    Re: Electromagnetic wave.

Polarisation is a property of a certain types of waves that describes the orientation of their oscillations. The polarisation process orients the wave in same plane. Otherwise electromagnetic waves are oriented in all the possible directions and are perpendicular to their direction of propagation. I hope you got it!

• akshay04907
    akshay04907
    Re: Electromagnetic wave.

thak u soo much for the help..can u give me some idea using which polarization is being done?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Every year, many industrialized and developing countries across the world use more energy than they did the year before! Conserving electricity is a major global concern today not only...
The world's greatest apps are created by the world's greatest app developers. Meet some of these developers and find out how they build beautiful, functional, and fun apps for iPad,...
[video=youtube;oNofb-OlZyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNofb-OlZyQ[/video]
i have four partitions, c😔40gb), d😔150gb), e😔60gb) and f😔50gb). the problem is that my window is installed in c: drive, but when i boot the windows xp cd for a...
Hi All, A Very good morning to all. Few years back i have read this book named " who moved my cheese". I got a soft version of this in...