What is patching a theme?

I want to khow about patching? I downloaded theme from a website and it reguired patching to apply that theme.please explain it in detail.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You have to replace the original "uxtheme.dll" file in your Windows directory with a hacked version which allows you to use custom themes.

Google around for it 😀 Try to use the automatic patchers, just in case you incorrectly apply the patch manually.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i was very much interested in electronics. i need to know how the transistor amplifier works. in no one book i was satisfied. plz help me
HI. I'm a student of electronic enginnering in the university of Quindio, Armenia, Colombia. I need to model the powerline by measuring, but I don't know any kind of models...
Hello everyone. I just stumbled into this board. Hope I could contribute to this community. 😀
hey guys this is my very first post well m student of mech engg i have assign to make any mini project related to strenght of materials or mechanics of...
hi every body , I need your assistance in operating systems subject​ ​ "I'm study "deadlock" , and i need Exercises with answer for ​ ​resource allocation graph " ,...