What is online treasure hunt?

There is a competetion named "ONLINE TREASURE HUNT". I dont know about it? Can anyone please tell me what it is? And which knowledge is required to participate in that competetion ?

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Come on friends..! I am waiting for your answers..?

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    goyal786
    hey are u taliking abt techniti

just i saw this name in the illumini competetions list.. And i dont know what is it ?

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    goyal786
    actually it is competition ...which is to be held in NIT ,jalandhar

oh. i saw in another college. Do you know about that competetion?

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Even i am eager to know about the online treasure hunt!!!
  • sookie
    sookie
    [Suggestion-Sometimes TRY to use your own brains also before directly or unnecessarily posting DUMB questions. 😐]
    Well, unlike normal "Treasure hunt", special thing in "Online Treasure Hunt" is it is made online. Participants will be provided a computer and will be given computers or technical(mostly programming) related riddles and clues for the "Treasure" will be find by solving those riddles one by one.

Most of the times, it is made any part of programming round where file path or something like that need to be hunt.

Hope was of some use. If not, no worries - when you will participate, you will be surely provided details by the organisers.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    sookie
    [Suggestion-Sometimes TRY to use your own brains also before directly or unnecessarily posting DUMB questions. 😐]
    Well, unlike normal "Treasure hunt", special thing in "Online Treasure Hunt" is it is made online. Participants will be provided a computer and will be given computers or technical(mostly programming) related riddles and clues for the "Treasure" will be find by solving those riddles one by one.

Most of the times, it is made any part of programming round where file path or something like that need to be hunt.

Hope was of some use. If not, no worries - when you will participate, you will be surely provided details by the organisers.

I think you have got an answer sahithi..😁

Good answer sookie but might have told little softly.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thank you sookie. I think nothing wrong to ask any queries here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, This is Aksa from Punjab. I am an electrical engineer. I want to know what is the Electrical length of Antenna? Can someone explain with an example?
is it possible to make such type of generator.?
am a 4th year student working on a project about how to operate a pump motor using a mobile phone.can u help me with how to go about its circuit...
hai guys, i m a modifying my royal enfield,and i want to know if i can change my carbuerator to any type of fuel injector or something to make the...
Name: Paul (aka Orange) *Engineering Trade: Computing Location: London *Occupation: Self employed Work Experience: Too many years in too many industries *Hobbies & Interests: Trance + football *Aim in life:...