What is 'NT' in Windows NT?

I normally seen that all windows are attached with a name NT...
Can anybody tell that in WINDOWS NT for what NT stands for??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Windows nt

NT Stands for 'New Technology', Originally stood for 'N-Ten', the codename of Intel i860 processor that NT was initially developed for.
  • saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    i hope this will help
    Windows Nt

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If we neet to restart the explorer.exe we generally open taskmanager go to new task and type explorer.exe and ok.. This will restart explorer.exe. Alternatively To do so, copy-paste the...
Sometimes when i run my media player a message is displayed color scheme changes to basic scheme why it happen so why it doesnt support the currently working scheme. remember...
Come April 15, India will join an elite club of five other nations having the cryogenic engine technology that would give enhanced power to its rockets to lift off into...
hello. kindly help me with following auestion. 1.short note on channel length in MOS 2.what are the various parasatic effects in MOSFET? 3..explanation of dynamic characteristic of inverter kindly provide...
hiiii i would like to know about various courses which a 3rd year computer science student can pursue during summer vacations...like php,sap,python,c#..and so on are some of the targets but...