What is lvalue and rvalue error in the C lang.

Give the Exact Difference Between the lvalue and rvalue in the C lang.

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    Give the Exact Difference Between the lvalue and rvalue in the C lang.
    lvalue occurs if compiler would not get any addressable value in a program. The lvalue is known as location and rvalue is known as read value. The lvalue is the address that is stored into, while rvalue is a constant or the value stored at the particular location.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    K!r@nS!ngu
    lvalue occurs if compiler would not get any addressable value in a program. The lvalue is known as location and rvalue is known as read value. The lvalue is the address that is stored into, while rvalue is a constant or the value stored at the particular location.
    Also the coincidence is, lvalue occurs always in the left and rvalue in the right! 馃榾

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I need career help. Can you please suggest me good university's or colleges for M.tech (Computer engineering or Information security)?I am having a year of experience in software industry...
Adaptive Active Phased Array Radars Near Field Communication Crystaline Silicon Solar Cells Magnetic Amplifiers Micro-fabricated Bio-sensors Remotely Queried Embedded Microsensors Electrical Impedance Tomography Or EIT Spintronics The Bionic Eye Illumination...
Please do post latest seminar topics for ECE such as - EMBEDDED BASED PROJECTS 路Real time data acquisition system. 路Traffic priority for ambulance vehicle. 路Train collision avoiding system. 路Remote control...
Can any one help me in doing mini project in mech engg i'm studying in 3rd year anna university
As i typed starting from my question regarding evolution i naturally shifted to programming the mind as new ideas flowed. It will start with the world renowned argument of "God"...