What is Java Struct?

What is mean by struct in java?
Please give me a explanation of struct.😕

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Re: Struct

Hi inbapuvi,

I am making an assumption that you are not at all asking about struct of C/C++. Struct is an interface in Java which is used to map SQL objects to java program. See this for the API #-Link-Snipped-#. I never saw its use anywhere these days may be ORM and Hibernate replaces it. It can be used in jdbc connectivity in java when your connection is of SQL type.

Check this link for more information if can be of any help.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Feel free to ask more questions. Good topic to discuss about. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cosmic radiation is known to cause Ionization of gasses in the upper atmosphere. The problem lies in the fact that, apart from the cosmic radiation from sun, the galactic cosmic...
Hi Folks! I wrote a classic snake game this weekend, The code is in C#, and is open source and available free for use and reuse. This can serve as...
Hi, Am presently in final year production. I need an idea for the final year project. My focus is for the society so tel me any idea which you feel...
Hi everyone, This is the First of several posts on Fuzzy logic. Il slowly post the entire tutorial: Please leave your suggestions, feedback and question which we will discuss in...
[FONT="]My husband and I were trying to purchase a home but we need to raise our credit score and I heard about this credit enhancement program that will raise your...