What is hcl talent care program ? Is it useful?

hcl
I am 2016 passout b.tech ece fresher. Recently I wrote hcl talent care exam conducted in our campus and many of my friends are eligible for this six months training.So within a week we should pay 40k.So please help us by providing genuine solutions which will help many of my friends including me to get a brief idea about this program so that we could shape out our career.Does hcl talent care provides job assurance after completion of six months training ? What courses would be done in those six months If so please explain me about the training courses during program. On what process does they give us job?Any exams or any statistics on any courses that should be compulsarily cleared during six months training program so that they provide us job. Please help us so that many of us are willing to join since those who are not selected in any campus selection till now so that we can join hcl talent care. But many of us are middle class background so we are a bit confused to choose this 2lakh program for getting a job.But if we have job assurance we can opt it. So please help us by giving your valuable suggestions which would really help hundreds of students.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A group of engineers from the Iowa State University has manufactured an artificial skin that hides an object from a radar’s radio waves. Dubbed as “meta-skin”, the stretchable and tunable...
Project Abstract / Summary : Agriculture is the backbone of Indian economy. The feature of Indian agriculture system is that the farming land is separated into small segments and bulk...
Physicists from the University of Geneva (UNIGE), Switzerland have recently thrown new light on the theory of the ever expanding universe and the mechanisms involved in the process. Contemporary cosmology...
Quote: Training your brain with BrainHQ is a cornerstone of great brain health. But it’s not the only way to nurture your noggin. A well-rounded approach to brain fitness can...
Hi I'm b. E in aeronautics.. I need good technical seminar topics so can anyone help me out