What is floating point formats not linked abnormal program termination

What is floating point formats? not linked abnormal program termination? Explain with Example 😀 Is this related to the declaration in programs?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    Explain with Example 😀
    Is that your homework? If not, why not share what you understand about it so that others can help you understand it better.
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    i did not understand the concept , therefore i am asking
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    i did not understand the concept , therefore i am asking
    Tell us whatever little thing you've understood so far. It could be completely wrong; but we'd like to know that you're not asking us to do your homework.
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    according to my point view floating error occur when we declre the %f in the scanf , when we run the program sufficient memory not available. therefore this error occur
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Can you explain the scenario, where it comes? So that we can guide you if you are having bug in the code...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Candidates, Greetings from SEED!!! We are happy to announce 5 days FREE Course on Software Testing exclusively for freshers who are looking for opportunity to learn more about Software...
hi engineers...i m in an idea to do a project based on controlling a pick and place robot using smart phone or pc application...somebody guide me thru the required materials...
Hi !! Right now, mine 4th semester has started and I am serious about GATE now. I'm following technical stuff carefully, following good books too, but not much sure about...
hi every one, i am new to the forums... nice to meet u all.