What is Flicker Free Certification from TÜV & Intertek?

I have read somewhere that Cinema 3D has got Flicker Free Certification from TÜV & Intertek..

Can anyone explain what these Certifications belongs to?

Replies

• Akram Shah
    Akram Shah
    Anshul Kumar
    I have read somewhere that Cinema 3D has got Flicker Free Certification from TÜV & Intertek..

These two are the Europeans technology certification companies and LG has got the certification from these companies for its flicker free 3d tv.
  • gargam
    gargam
    I don't believe on this even i must say that i don't believe on LG too....i really had a very bad experience with that's why i never recommend LG to anyone.
    I actually hate LG..
  • sbanee
    sbanee
    Anshul Kumar

I've also heard about these certifications but can't still confused, because i have a many years experience with LG but still not satisfied.
    Right now I've stop using the LGs products, because it's my personal experience that whatever LG is showing its actually didn't exist.
    I think its a way LG opt to promote its 3d tv in market by saying that its 3d tv is flicker free...!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm stuck between LW 6500 & LW5700 in LED Plus Series of LG's Cinema 3D. Can anyone help???
can anyone suggest me the torque and rpm for a robot to participate in robowar,... for both,.. heavy weight and low weight,... pls,...😒
Guys do we have limited options for 3d tv glasses or we can use the multiple 3d glass with any branded 3d tv? Whenever we watched 3d tv at home...
I have forgotten the main differences b/w the VA and Watts. Can anyone explain me the differences between them properly. Moreover, what VA should i prefer when buying an inverter....
The Toughbook CF-19 Mark 5 will help the mobile engineers find work locations, stay up to date with operating procedures and keep in touch with headquarters Bracknell, UK. 14 June...