What is consultancy services ?

hello frieds
as we know that most of the IT companies in india provide consultancy services
wipro,tcs,accenture infosys etc

so can any one explain me what is consultancy services

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Consulting is mostly used as a fancy name; which implies that these companies offer help and expert advice to their clients. Most of the Indian IT companies call themselves 'IT Consultants' but the actual consulting work they do forms a very little share of their revenues.

Typically, most of the Indian IT companies offer end-to-end solutions to the projects outsourced by their clients.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's wishing all you Apple fans a happy iPhone 5 launch 😛 PS: For those of you who don't know who the bearded gentleman is... You don't need to be...
when the voltage of collector base increases then the base width decreases.....then what will happen if the band width increases or decreases ?
Hello everybody, My name is Idir, a second-year student at the institute of electrical and electonic enginerring - Boumerdes University . During the last summer i have done a pre-internship...
Triple spark ignition is used in pulsar 200NS.why triple spark is used.any advantages with this?
Honda has become the first company in the world to weld steel to alumium for the subfames of the upcoming Honda Accord 2013 (North American version). The new technique forms...