CrazyEngineers
  • Wikipedia says, Cloudflare is a CDN and distributed DNS service aimed at enhancing website performance and speed and providing security
    People say it gives resources to small sites that were only previously available to large sites.

Here's an introductory video I cam across:

If you are using it, let me know how and why it is useful.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Reya

MemberDec 15, 2011

Ah! Amazing😲 Hackers discerned on websites using cloudfare application can be prevented from accessing other sites,preventing spams and threats,decreasing bandwidth,website stays online even when the server goes down,improving load time.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Reya

MemberDec 15, 2011

Does CE uses this application? No, right? Seems you need to depend on a third party company as they are handling security requirements of that website.
    Cancel
  • Reya

MemberDec 15, 2011

Steps to install cloudflare in your blog is given<a href="https://www.cravingtech.com/how-to-add-your-blog-to-cloudflare.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">How to add your blog to CloudFlare</a>.

Can someone share your experience?
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 15, 2011

Cloudflare will be a mediator between the web server and the end user. It fetches the webpage before the user does and then serves them through their own content delivery network aka CDN. This enables them add a layer of security & other enhancements to the pages. I haven't used the service yet.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register