• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I would suggest you to watch this video -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • callyD
    callyD
    Also take a look at this - Cloud Computing
  • edeplo
    edeplo
    In simple words. Cloud Computing is when you are requiring the service of computers that are based on Internet to host your data and get access of them where ever you are. One of the well known cloud computing service is the Amazon EC2 and to make the deployment of codes and managing of your account much easier you can use the #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Reya
    Reya
    We have already discussed about this topic!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Bags003
    Bags003
    Here is a cool video too..
    What is Cloud Computing? - YouTube

[video=youtube;ae_DKNwK_ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae_DKNwK_ms[/video]

[Admin Edit] Paste that link in the 'film' button on the post editor and video gets embedded in the post. I just did that for you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Advanced Embedded Applications. Some of the embedded applications in Detail and How can Embedded be implemented in aerospace.
I want to create an installer (as well as uninstaller) package for a software I created, which is to be installed on Windows OSes.
Delayed Shutdown File Size: 652 Delayed Shutdown allow you to fall asleep when you are just listening to your favorite music or viewing evening television shows on your computer. Enable...
hey guyz i have a confusion about the sodium light... we all know that these lights are widely used on highways etc... the confusion is that why these lights get...
😁hey guys we genereally ride bikes,scooters...drive cars etc... but anybody ever thought about producing electricity from the rotating wheels of cars or bikes during their motion😕...can we produce some kind...