What is CE all about?

wat is CE all about??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE is about bringing professional engineers and engineering students from various countries, backgrounds, disciplines, work experiences together on one platform to exchange ideas, share knowledge and help each other.

Go through this link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    CE is all about learning and sharing information.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    CE is all about the persons who are crazy about their engineering and want to become a crazyengineer.
  • Danielprice
    Danielprice
    CE i s about the professional engineers and students to share their knowledge and various information about their fields. This forum helpful to collect valuable information.thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need to work on blender as our mini project, may i get some technical topics which can be shown in 3d, as m new to animation, i need an...
hi,i got selected in patni on apr 15th through vit off campus, but stil i dn recieve any offer letter.im really upset...could pls tl me when they will issue...
hi guys, i would like to know what are the disadvantages of vb 6.0, with OOP perception. like what are its restrictions compared to an OOP language like vb.net or...
Lot of CEans have been offered jobs through campus recruitment but have not received their joining letters yet. This has led to frustration among many and I think it's important...
hi im newbie to flex.. im using itemrenderer in a list to use a Hbox.. n Hbox contains a image,label and button,...i v to change a particular row of a...