What is best short term course after BE IT

I can complete my BE IT form mumbai university

Can any course necessary after BE for getting good job ?

I heard about CDAC
Can CDAC is best course after BE for Getting goof job ?
which cdac course is best for me ?
also give detail information about cdac ?
can diploma in advance computing is good ?

Which CDAC center is best in mumbai ?

pls suggest me any course for getting good job

Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your engineering degree is enough for you to get a job. There's no point in joining a course just because 'they say 100% job placement assistance' in their ads.

CDAC is an established brand. You might just head over to their official website : C-DAC: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, India for more information about them. 'Best Center In Mumbai' is a question difficult to answer. Depends on lot of factors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hundred Zeros is the re-branded version of zero dollar ebooks and it offers a large collection of free (legally free) to download ebooks. The website uses a responsive web layout,...
I never thought of knowing how the dictionaries define Engineering. So I searched and found this - https://www.thefreedictionary.com/engineering The application of scientific and mathematical principles to practical ends such as...

MOV

is there any vendors in india for b72260b0102k001?? i want 1100v,70kA, 3000J Metal oxide variastor... in india only...
I am finding no constructor while using javap tool for my java class...
BMW's Vision Efficient Dynamics concept is getting closer to reality with the unveiling of third car in the series of i8 series. It houses a hybrid engine with Brake Energy...