What is Android?

i hav been hearing this word "Android" many times a day. what is it? I have no idea about it?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nithyasri
    i hav been hearing this word "Android" many times a day. what is it? I have no idea about it?
    Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google. The latest version, Android 4.1 is called 'Jelly Bean'. You can find the operating system on most modern smartphones like Samsung Galaxy series, Tablets etc. More information can be obtained from here: Android | The platform pushing what’s possible

PS: Please provide better titles to your discussion threads. I've changed current title from 'android' to 'What is Android?'.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google, Facebook, Amazon and eBay are joining hands to create a powerful pro-internet lobbying group that would deal with the law makers in the US. The group name would be:...
The world's largest publicly traded oil company - ExxonMobil, announced that their quarterly profit rose by 49 percent a whoppy $15.9 billion. As reported by ExxonMobil this rise in profit...
i need some latest real time final year project in electronics.plz give some details abt that.
hi guys myself krunal parmar I completed BE-IT in current year from north Maharashtra university jalgaon lives in rajkot (gujarat) i m searching for best java institute to start my...
A lot of Indian texters use combination of 'Hindi + English' called 'Hinglish' in their messages and until now no keyboard offered suggestions for Hinglish sentence construction. But now, the...