What is an Entrepreneur? [Video Inside]

This is a question that thousands of people can answer in thousand different ways.

It's always going to take a first-hand experience to know what it means to be an entrepreneur.
I was reading a blog where I found this video and I couldn't resist sharing it here.

Have a look:

[video=youtube;lZKhZmvJuZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZKhZmvJuZY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Stratasys and Winnipeg engineering group, Kor Ecologic are working on one of the world's most fuel-efficient and eco-friendly vehicles. Code-named" Urbee" . It is the first car ever to have...
Hello CEans, Here's a quick guide on setting up BSNL 3G Data Card in uBuntu 10.10 - 1. The Easy Way - Plug -in your data card into your laptop's...
Oops!!!! I just entered in PSG Tech and at present i am doing 2nd Year B.E Mechanical Engineering As the Well know part i feel myself lucky to be a...
Most probably Obama(US president) will visit INDIA on 6th of November. And it is expected that Nasscom will raise the outsourcing issues and will discuss on it as anti-outsourcing measures...
My dear friends Happy Diwali to all! Some of you may have noted my absence. This is due to the fact that I have been traveling overseas for a few...