What is actual website? what is the basic & and process of creating standard website?

Here i am with some thing different idea😒, just discuss on following points.
1) What is the domain registration & which is the best at this time in market?
2) what is the host & which is the best at this time?
3)what is the basic procedure to create the website.?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: What is actual website? what is the basic & and process of creating standard webs

Read this for the basics: -

2. Your choice of host is dependent on several factors: For serious websites, you'd need a better host . For casual websites (blogs) you may go with any cheap web host.
    3. Depends on what type of website you are willing to create.

Following are the correct links -
    1. How to create, run & manage your own website - Part I
    2. How to create, run & manage your own website - Part II
    3. How to create, run & manage your own website - Part III
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Re: What is actual website? what is the basic & and process of creating standard webs

Thanks big _k.
    I read all the 3 topic clearly & they are helpful. You work is excellent.
    but still i have some questions i know that you will clear them.
    The starting plans are not so costly they can be purchased, but if my website is successful then i have to purches lots of bandwith & storage then it become costly, so how i can manage this server cost?? Is there any way so that any website will run on 'No profit & No loss' ??
  • VICKY ABISHEK
    VICKY ABISHEK
    😀 thank yeww !!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ShrinkDWorld
    Is there any way so that any website will run on 'No profit & No loss' ??
    That's what happens to most content-based websites initially. The server costs aren't very huge. They won't be rude on your pocket.
    People manage websites out of their pocket money.
    Just keep adding useful content, avoid plagiarism and people will come to you.
    Once people start coming - no profit, no loss - is just a matter of time!
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    ShrinkDWorld

Thanks big _k.
    I read all the 3 topic clearly & they are helpful. You work is excellent.
    but still i have some questions i know that you will clear them.
    The starting plans are not so costly they can be purchased, but if my website is successful then i have to purches lots of bandwith & storage then it become costly, so how i can manage this server cost?? Is there any way so that any website will run on 'No profit & No loss' ??
    You can apply for adsense and earn to pay for your hosting costs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Green giants? The UK is working with India and China to develop green technologies, belying the perception of Asia as a runaway threat to the climate Read more: Green giants?...
Hi! I'm a mechanical engineering undergraduate at University of Science Malaysia and I will be entering into my final year in September. Currently doing my internship. I was given an...
This video shows you on how to create latitude longitude point in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011. [video=youtube;AkFgPU8ytjM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFgPU8ytjM&feature=related[/video]
This video shows how to set the drawing settings in AutoCAD Civil 3D. [video=youtube;G1MZZfKS58c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1MZZfKS58c&feature=related[/video]
This video shows on how to import station/Oofsets using a ASCII TXT file in AutoCad Civil 3d. [video=youtube;TIFvUQBlxxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIFvUQBlxxs[/video]