what is a third party software ?

hi friend's
i heard about third party software.
but i dont know what it is.
can any one give me a brief idea about third party software.
and what is the reason that it named as "third party software".
is there any existance of first party and second party software.
😒

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Have a look of this

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    i got it ok i tell you what it is.
    the first two parties are the entities purchasing the software(the buyer),and the entity manufacturing the software (the seller).
    third part software would be any additional software that you purchase to aid or assist in the function of the primary software,but that is not made by the manufacturer.
    an example would be a firefox plug-in.Firefox is the "second party" vendor. they purchase the code for firefox.
    A plug-in is produced by "third party" and run within Firefox.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a simple cell charger circuit using 1 transformer a diode a resistor a lamp for current indication and a cell how overcharging of cell can be avoided ? someone...
Samsung Electronics India has introduced a printer that's world's smallest laser printer for Indian Markets. Samsung Electronics, the digital technology leader today enhanced its Printer line-up with the launch of...
here's the video of 'Roomba' YouTube - CleanMate 365 QQ1 - robot vacuum video 😁 what'cha think? what all could be the mechanisms used in it?
... URL :: TechOnline | Fundamentals of Wireless introduces wireless /IEEE standards/modulation techniques Duration 1 hr
i want to make a circuit which can do the following work--- suppose there is an instrument which works on 400 V. if a wrong voltage is applied is may...