What industrial trainings are convenient for Electronics and Instrumentation Branch?

As an integral part of my academic curriculum I got to know that I would have to apply soon for an ''industrial training" before March,2016 and I have not much idea about how to approach industries. I do not have primary sources in companies as many of them are taking people who are in "Blood relations" with their employees. However I do have my CV ready and I have research experience in non linear dynamics and optoelectronics.
I am planning to apply in DRDO and ISRO, But quiet not clear whether they can be counted as industrial training or would they fall under projects? I would also like to know where should I apply in India as an industrial trainee (list of companies) ? Moreover I am not sure how to approach them exactly as I have a small group of 4 people(everyone of them having their own potential CV and skills). Would appreciate any help as soon as possible.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, Happy New Year to all.. I am studying 5th sem in mechanical engineering. I want to do some technical courses like catia, ansys etc. Can anyone suggest me which...
True assessment of a CEan: arguing with engineer
Lava Mobiles has announced the launch of its brand new Android tablet 'Lava Ivory M4' in India. Priced at Rs. 9299, the company claims that their flagship tablet has been...
India based start up, Swipe Technologies has recently released their brand new wearable device 'F-band' - a low cost fitness band. On Thursday, the company announced that the new product...
Having lived all across Madhya Pradesh with both his parents at Government job, Ankur Phadnis grew up to be a fan of all Namkeen snacks. A majority of his childhood...