What If?

the thread title says it all.
this thread is all about the scientific CRAZY doubts/ideas that u have/had/created.
first up let me start:
consider a ferocious hurricane galloping a city.and in tat hurricane imagine a huge magnet rotating at the same speed as that of the hurricane.
now tell me what are the effects of this magnet on the space outside the hurricane?

Replies

• crook
    crook
    rosh009
    the thread title says it all.
    this thread is all about the scientific CRAZY doubts/ideas that u have/had/created.
    first up let me start:
    consider a ferocious hurricane galloping a city.and in tat hurricane imagine a huge magnet rotating at the same speed as that of the hurricane.
    now tell me what are the effects of this magnet on the space outside the hurricane?
    Out of many effects, I think it will induce electric current in nearby poles & conducting metals 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well i found a piece of setupfile that installs a game without admin rights but when doing the same with the original setup file the admin rights strangulates the procedure!!...
Dear members, I am a B.tech(3rd)yr student. i want to know how data from the disc is recovered,and how i proceed to make this application program in ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE.this is...
Dear members, I am B.Tech 3rd yr student. I want to make my carrier in VLSI Design ,give me the proper direction.
Hello to all, Gang, just done with a Core Java fast track course and will be having an Objective Type Exam probably on coming Thursday i.e. 29th Mar'07. So can...
CEans! I'm not sure how many of you know about this, but we have a 'downloads' section in place. We'll soon be adding good articles to our downloads section, but...