What if Apple Built A Web Search Engine?

Now call it a wishful thinking; but I'd really like a company like Apple to come up with its own web search engine, and make it available on its main domain (apple.com).

Think about it, Apple's good at the design thing. They also have ability to produce great software and most importantly, they've got best engineering talent!

Apple search would be cool! What's your take? πŸ˜€

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    an apple search engine.... yeah that would be cool and yeah they do have a good talent pool... it would be niceπŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, I'd avoid it πŸ˜› Perhaps only Apple users would visit it.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I would some one small to emerge out , neither Apple nor Google nor MS
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    durga
    The CE Search Engine *grin*
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    The CE Search Engine *grin*
    Not a bad idea at all. In fact, we'll start working on one by the end of this year.
  • lal
    lal
    I remember in some thread somebody saying, CE will beat google.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ce will beat everything if we work passionately πŸ˜€

Next , if Apple comes up with some search engine then they will charge people for viewing search results πŸ˜‰
    They have a very nice talent pool , anything is possible.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    durga
    Thanks, this is very nice from you πŸ˜€

😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    MaRo
    Thanks, this is very nice from you πŸ˜€

😁
    Are we expecting a new QREO product? πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Apple's just launched iAds to compete with Google in mobile advertising platform. I won't be surprised if Job announces 'iSearch' 😁
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    They should try.....apple is always good in presenting elegant things,may be they can come up with some nice job....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Haris Engineering Trade: Mechanical Eng. Location: Malaysia Occupation: Student Work Experience: - Hobbies & Interests: Travelling & explore new things Aim in life: To be professional engineer I joined...
On March 30, Google announced the launch of a new tool to find product information online in India. Google's new shopping tool - erstwhile available in U.S. and European countries...
Global Positioning System (GPS) has recently picked up in India, but the bad news is that it might not last that long, worldwide. The satellite system that forms the basis...
I'm not sure what's up at Yahoo! But things aren't very good for real. Yahoo's promising rival for Google Adsense is on the way to closure. Today Yahoo sent following...
Quick Heal CEan of the month March 2010 is... 😁CEan - optimystix😁 ​ CEan Optimystix aka Rishabh Ghosh joined CE in July 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to...