What i have to do after B.Tech(IT)??

I am totally confused about future because of after b.tech i joined an IT Company in Jaipur in SEO Executive but salary matters for me and before this company i joined a BPO "TELEPERFORMANCE" which provide me more salary than this software company so i am really frustated and i want some guideness from your side. as i want to go foreign to enhance my career skills so i got high position in the company because i have no more time for experiment on me. so please suggest me which course or which field is better for me and to go outside from this country (INDIA)??? i will be very thankful to you. if you want to contact me personally so please message me.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thread moved to Help Section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    geeknick
    I am totally confused about future because of after b.tech i joined an IT Company in Jaipur in SEO Executive but salary matters for me and before this company i joined a BPO "TELEPERFORMANCE" which provide me more salary than this software company so i am really frustated and i want some guideness from your side. as i want to go foreign to enhance my career skills so i got high position in the company because i have no more time for experiment on me. so please suggest me which course or which field is better for me and to go outside from this country (INDIA)??? i will be very thankful to you. if you want to contact me personally so please message me.
    SEO executive isn't an IT job as such. You need to find yourself a real job in the field of your choice. Yes, salary matters but you should be ready to sacrifice a bit in the shorter run to gain more in the longer run. There's no course out of the box that will give you job in 'foreign'. I'd suggest searching for a real job in your domain of choice and gain some experience. You will then be able to find a job in bigger companies that will give you the opportunities you're looking for.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEians, I need some help here as I'm still a student exploring the mighty worlds of engineering, so please feel free to suggest/comment/criticize. I have had a plan in...
Shirt capable of converting body heat into electricity | News | The Engineer
Hovering robot uses cameras to navigate through buildings | News | The Engineer
CEans, We think this is quite tough puzzle; but certainly not for our awesome CEans. The question below carries 15 CE Coins. The puzzle is a sequence of numbers and...
Once somebody visits CE, he may be under a false impression that such a good site was build in a single day! No it was not. A lot of patience,...