What happens when two voltage sources are connected in parallel?

what happens when two voltage sources are connected in parallel?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What happens when two Capacitors are connected in parallel ?

The same scenario here friend

But I am not sure it is feasible as the output power will be very less than the input power so there are a lot of power dissipation unwantedly here due to circuit Resistance
  • prashanth463
    prashanth463
    jeffrey samuel
    What happens when two Capacitors are connected in parallel ?

The same scenario here friend

But I am not sure it is feasible as the output power will be very less than the input power so there are a lot of power dissipation unwantedly here due to circuit Resistance
    actually i tried this experiment in my last sem, where i have connected two DRPS in parallel, where one of the DRPS's voltage was 10V and its current was set to 5A and the other DRPS's voltage was 15V but i don't remember the amount of current i have set
    after i switched on the circuit, the voltage in the 1st drps changed to 15V, how was this possible?
    and sorry for my silly questions 😛
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The nodal voltage is to be considered here friend

The effective node voltage at the point of the junction of two parallel Voltage sources will be the final output voltage delivered

That is why there was a drop in the voltage of the first battery

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What about the RC coupled amplifier?Whether it is high frequency or low frequency?
I am a 2nd year B.E.civil student in college of engineering,guindy. Is it possible for me to do M.arch or any architecture related courses for my Post graduation??
hello every one, i am final year IT student , and no one company is coming in my college so tell me which one will be best for for getting...
Hey guys! My name's Akshat Lal. Am a Crazy-Electrical and Electronics Engineering student. I'm 19 and still in pursuit of technological nirvana. I have some really crazy ideas and I've...
Telecom field all over the world is ever changing with the advent of VoIP Communication. What are the chances of growth for this particular industry? Will it remove the already...