What happens if we inject jet fuel into normal cars?

What happens if we pump jet fuel into normal cars, bikes, trucks, etc., as we achieve highspeed ?

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Machines are designed for optimal performance under specific conditions. That's what engineering is all about. So changing the inputs won't benfit a system which is not designed for it - in some cases, even damaging it.
  • Tejas Vijay
    Tejas Vijay
    Separate engine design is required for jet fuels your normal engine wont have enough power to ignite the fuel but with additional modifications it is possible and has been done by many auto freaks to increase their car speeds although it does come with adverse effects,causing damage to your primary engine over a period of time

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, I have a little bit of confusion that whenever i used to shutdown my computer a dialog box always appear written that "other people are logged on to...
I wonder if the DIY phenomenon will ever work here in India. Oh yes, it is gaining ground here. But are the students in schools and engineering colleges picking it...
The new Spice Smart Flo Mettle 4X has just been put up on sale on Saholic for Rs. 4299. The Spice Smart Flo Mettle 4X can be considered as the...
AC has more voltage rating than DC, but still companies prefer DC voltage for running machinery. Why?
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS C2000 PROCESSOR: Tired of endless theory on those pesky processors and redundant system designs? Make a move. World renowned Texas Instruments is landing this January at Kurukshetra-2014 to...