What Features Do You Expect in iPad 3?

Apple recently launched iPad 2 on March 2. One of the most remarkable features in iPad 2 is presence of Full HD 1080p video recording through rear camera. It also features iOS 4.3 . I've been wondering what features can we expect in iPad 3?

iOS 4.4, Retina Display, USB Ports and SIM card slot. Or the most awaited MicroSD slot?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I need a HD 5.1 Compatible audio system plugin or built-in stuff... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveenscience
    I need a HD 5.1 Compatible audio system plugin or built-in stuff... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yeah, that would be cool. How about a 12 MP camera ๐Ÿ˜‰ , NFC and microSD support?
    The_Big_K
    Yeah, that would be cool. How about a 12 MP camera ๐Ÿ˜‰ , NFC and microSD support?
    Dude!!! Make it 15 MP!!! Now we get 15 MP Cam for just 12999... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't like the concept of clicking photos and shooting videos with 9.7" device ๐Ÿ˜
    The_Big_K
    I don't like the concept of clicking photos and shooting videos with 9.7" device ๐Ÿ˜
    He he... That's true... What if iPad comes with Windows Mobile??? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveenscience
    He he... That's true... What if iPad comes with Windows Mobile??? ๐Ÿ˜›
    We'd be living on Jupiter then.
    He he, in this Earth itself, there's something called Hackintosh... If that's possible, why not Macindows??? ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

now a days carburretors are not used in the vehicle and i jst want to know that which unit used in place of carburretors and how does it functions..??
Opening and Closing Files Files are opened in PHP using the fopen command. The command takes two parameters, the file to be opened, and the mode in which to open...
I got this project idea today after receiving another advertisement SMS from Airtel. Since it is an effective way to reach thousands of people, SIM card companies send SMSes wildly...
Can you identify the bridges in this picture? Also state the link between them.
News: NASA scientist finds 'worm-like alien life form in meteorite' - Yahoo! News Looks like NASA's got something that they want people to believe. Dr Richard Hoove claims that he's...